Nonprofit Success Pack Implementation
World's #1 CRM for Nonprofits
Salesforce Implementation for Nonprofits
Our Salesforce implementation services for nonprofits include two options. We offer an NPSP Quick Start implementation package that help nonprofits quickly and effectively get up and running on Salesforce. NPSP is a managed package provided by Salesforce.org that allows nonprofits to better manage their business processes.
We also build custom solutions on the Salesforce Enterprise edition based on your organization’s unique requirements. This option provides a lot more flexibility than customizing NPSP and is a better fit with mid-size or larger organizations that have processes which may not fit the NPSP model.
Membership Management with Salesforce
EMZ Cloud Solutions offers a powerful all-in-one Membership Management solution built on Salesforce. We bring the world’s #1 CRM into the hands of nonprofits, giving you the tools you need to get a 360-degree view of your members, and ensure your members can connect with you through every channel.schedule a consultation
7 Key Benefits of Salesforce for Nonprofit
- Access to comprehensive membership management. From the first contact and beyond, have a complete view of your members and their activities and involvement with your nonprofit.
- Provide end-to-end volunteer support. Keep a pulse on all your interested and current volunteers so your nonprofit can efficiently manage resources to help your cause.
- Manage a variety of programs and services. Manage the different types of programs or services your nonprofit offers to your community, regardless of complexity.
- Manage important donor relations and donations. Capture all donation gifts and donor details in one central location.
- Gain key fundraising insights. Understand the reach and impact of your fundraising efforts to make informed, actionable decisions on their effectiveness.
- Empower your team with knowledge. Provide your team access to key member and program details to stretch the limits of your social impact.
- Provide relevant communication to all constituents. Communicate with all constituents with a personalized touch by having a holistic view of their relationship with your nonprofit.
A few of the Salesforce-related services we provide to our customers:
25+ Consultant Certifications
The team at EMZ Cloud Solutions has been terrific to work with on projects big and small, the biggest difference I’ve noticed is in their ability to respond to concerns, changes and service issue in a timely manner. EMZ also excels in their ability to truly understand the needs of the customer and also anticipate functionality that was not specifically requested. On one large project we worked on, EMZ made several helpful suggestions that were not originally scoped because they truly understood the needs of the project and the end-user and were able to meet those needs through the expert knowledge of what Salesforce is able to do.
KCRW started working with EMZ Cloud Solutions to improve and clean up an early prototype of the NGO starter pack that was in need of much updating. We have been working with the EMZ team for close to two years now, and they have been an integral part of our team, handling everything from development, CRM strategy, and day-to-day administration of our Salesforce org. We highly recommend them.
EMZ Cloud Solutions has been a great resource to us here at Mathnasium. They have provided extensive support in our CRM functionality, with focus on increased efficiency, and usability. They handle requests quickly, rather large or small, and assist us with great service and helpful advise. Their contribution to our success and our ability to better serve the children we help is significant.