Ongoing Support Services
Increase Efficiency & ROI with Managed Services
Lower Your Operational Costs and Increase ROI with Salesforce Managed Services
Successfully managing Salesforce after the initial implementation requires a team of certified professionals with specialized expertise in different areas of the platform. With the high demand for Salesforce certified professionals, hiring and retaining an administrator has become extremely challenging, especially for small to mid-size organizations. More importantly, a full-time Administrator will likely only have the skill-set to handle about 25% of the Salesforce needs of the organization.
With our Ongoing Salesforce Support Services, you will have access to Certified Administrators, App Builders, Developers, and Consultants who can give you peace of mind as your Salesforce org is being proactively managed.
The Benefits of Salesforce Managed Services Support for Your Business
- A Team of Technical Experts to help your business across managing and optimizing all the areas of the Salesforce platform.
- A 24/7 Customer Portal to All Support Requests and Projects so your business has visibility on updates and progress anytime, any day.
- Live Chat with a Support Representative during regular business hours to easily connect with our team to request help.
- Regular End-User Training on standard Salesforce functionality so your team has the latest knowledge.
- A Roadmap Outlining All Short-Term and Long-Term Goals and projects so we can work toward what’s next together.
- Quarterly On-Site Meetings to discuss key performance indicators and development roadmap to strategize for future growth. (optional)
5 Signs Our Salesforce Managed Services Support is A Good Fit for You
- You Appreciate a Trusted Salesforce Partner you can consistently rely on who will augment your team’s already diverse skill set.
- You Value Sound Advice on Salesforce Best Practices in implementing new releases and researching innovative ideas specific to your business needs.
- You have a Never-Ending List of Salesforce Improvements and lack the resources, time, and knowledge to complete them all.
- You Struggle with Inefficient Processes and have no one to turn to with the right level of expertise to solve them.
- You Lack a 360-View of your Customers throughout their purchasing journey to engage with them at the right moment with the right message.
25+ Consultant Certifications
The team at EMZ Cloud Solutions has been terrific to work with on projects big and small, the biggest difference I’ve noticed is in their ability to respond to concerns, changes and service issue in a timely manner. EMZ also excels in their ability to truly understand the needs of the customer and also anticipate functionality that was not specifically requested. On one large project we worked on, EMZ made several helpful suggestions that were not originally scoped because they truly understood the needs of the project and the end-user and were able to meet those needs through the expert knowledge of what Salesforce is able to do.
KCRW started working with EMZ Cloud Solutions to improve and clean up an early prototype of the NGO starter pack that was in need of much updating. We have been working with the EMZ team for close to two years now, and they have been an integral part of our team, handling everything from development, CRM strategy, and day-to-day administration of our Salesforce org. We highly recommend them.
EMZ Cloud Solutions has been a great resource to us here at Mathnasium. They have provided extensive support in our CRM functionality, with focus on increased efficiency, and usability. They handle requests quickly, rather large or small, and assist us with great service and helpful advise. Their contribution to our success and our ability to better serve the children we help is significant.